Newline: Babycastles and The New School
- "The Newline show of experimental games and game art showcases work from MFA and BFA students in Parsons’ Design and Technology program. Illustrating the capacity of games and electronics to be expressive, meaningful mediums, these up-and-coming artists and designers have created digital games and controllers that encompass innovative aesthetics, compelling narratives, novel interfaces, and engaging gameplay. Viewers will be treated to a variety of playful work that will require their full participation and engagement - without you, this art does not exist."
- Exhibiting Artists: Rafael Alam, Andrew Benson, Danny Dang, Andrew Genualdi, Tyler Henry, Hanyang Jiang, Keiji Kimura, Henry Lam, Orien Longo, Jasmine Martinez, Ralph Moreau, Camila Gernhardt Nakamura, Miri Park, Elizabeth Peralta, Bo Pu, Nitcha Tothong, Brian Tsukerman, Katherine Wallace, Yingying Yang, Victoria Yen, Jaeseong Yi, Xueer Zhang
- Newline runs December 10 - 20, 2015 Opening Reception Thursday Dec 10 @ 7pm Gallery Hours: Fridays Noon to 6pm Ludum Dare: Friday 6pm to Sunday at Midnight
- Babycastles event page
Art Games in China
- A gallery show featuring independent art games made by emerging game designers in China.
- Hosted at Ace Hotel NYC as an Armory-supported event, and produced by Babycastles.
- March 2014
Lunarcade: Spatial Narrative
- Exhibition of experimental games designed by independent developers around the world.
- Produced with Lunarcade and held at Serial Space Sydney.
- August 2012